By Tony Abou, Ganim Master Mixologist
This drink is like a mouthful of ripe peaches.
- 1-1/2 parts Maker’s Mark® Bourbon
- 3/4 parts DeKuyper® Peach Brandy
- 1 part peach puree
- 2 parts fresh lemon sour*
- 2 dashes Fee Brothers™ peach bitters
- Ground nutmeg for garnish
- 2 parts lemon juice
- 1 part simple syrup
- *For fresh lemon sour, mix 2 parts freshly squeezed, filtered lemon juice with 1 part simple syrup.
- In an ice-filled mixing glass add Maker’s Mark® Bourbon, peach brandy, peach puree, fresh sour and bitters.
- Shake until well-blended.
- Strain into an ice-filled goblet.
- Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg.