Bloody wonderful! Whatever the occasion, get it going in style with this Maker’s-based version of this classic old drink. A sure-fire crowd pleaser any time of the year.
- 1 part Maker’s Mark® Bourbon
- 4 parts tomato juice
- One small scoop horseradish
- 3 dashes TABASCO® Hot Sauce
- 4–6 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 turns mixed peppercorn mill
- 2 dashes celery salt
- Juice of half a lemon
- Fill tall glass with ice and all ingredients.
- Stir or shake and pour over rimmed glass with ice.
- Optional garnish: Parmesan-and-chili-powder-rimmed glass (rim the glass with leftover lemon and dip rim into parmesan and chili mixture).