The pear and peach make this cocktail sweet and aromatic, with a fruity nose. The cocktail is great in the summer and also served over ice.
- 2 parts Maker’s Mark® Bourbon
- 1-1/2 parts Mathilde Poires (100% natural pear liqueur)
- 1/2 part DeKuyper® Peachtree® Schnapps Liqueur
- 1/2 part fresh lime juice
- 2 dashes Angostura® Bitters
- Pear slice for garnish
- Pour all ingredients in a shaker full of ice.
- Shake vigorously for about 20 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a freshly cut slice of pear.