By Anthony Caporale, Host, Art of The Drink, and Mixology Consultant
The Samuels is Mr. Caporale’s answer to a Cosmopolitan. This drink is slightly sweet and tart from the cranberry juice. The Samuels is manly enough for the guys and still tasty for the ladies.
- 2 parts Maker’s Mark® Bourbon
- 1 part DeKuyper® Amaretto Liqueur
- 1/2 part cranberry juice
- Juice of fresh lemon wedge
- Flamed oils from 3 orange zests for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a shaker, including the lemon wedge that had been squeezed for juice.
- Add ice.
- Strain into a martini glass.