For the past 200 hundred years or so, our distillery has been located at 3350 Burks Spring Rd. in Loretto, Ky., but for some reason the street name pops up in many GPS systems as "Burkes Spring" Rd. So, if you’re planning on finding us with the help of your trusty GPS, you might have to type in an extra e between the k and the s.
Also, if your GPS insists on trying to take you to our business office on Dutchmans Lane in Louisville, Ky., or to the Maker’s Mark® Bourbon Lounge on S. 4th Street, just ignore it and use the turn-by-turn directions to our distillery below!
From: Lexington, Ky.
To: Maker’s Mark Distillery, 3350 Burks Spring Rd., Loretto, KY 40037.
Driving Time: Approximately 1 hour, 15 minutes.
- Take U.S. 60 West 6 miles to Martha Layne Collins Blue Grass Parkway.
- Merge onto the Parkway toward Elizabethtown and drive 30 miles to the Springfield/Lebanon exit (Exit 42).
- Take the exit and turn left toward Springfield/Lebanon on KY 555 S.
- Turn right onto Lebanon Bypass KY 2154.
- Turn right on KY 49.
- Turn right on KY 52.
- Turn right on Burks Spring Rd.