For the past 200 hundred years or so, our distillery has been located at 3350 Burks Spring Rd. in Loretto, Ky., but for some reason the street name pops up in many GPS systems as "Burkes Spring" Rd. So, if you’re planning on finding us with the help of your trusty GPS, you might have to delete the e between the k and the s.
Also, if your GPS insists on trying to take you to our business office in Louisville, Ky., or to the Maker’s Mark® Bourbon Lounge on S. 4th Street, just ignore it and use the turn-by-turn directions to our distillery below!
From: Nashville, Tenn.
To: Maker’s Mark Distillery, 3350 Burks Spring Rd, Loretto, KY 40037.
Driving Time: Approximately 3 hours, 30 minutes.
- Take I-65 North to Elizabethtown, Ky., to Bluegrass Parkway East.
- Continue to Bardstown Exit #25.
- Turn left at the exit onto Hwy. 150.
- Turn left onto Hwy. 49 South (at McDonald’s).
- Follow Hwy. 49 where you will turn left onto Hwy. 52 East into Loretto.
- Continue on through Loretto.
- Turn left onto Bill Samuels Jr. Rd. and historic Maker’s Mark Distillery is straight ahead.