A classic, rich dessert deserves a classic, rich-flavored bourbon. Just in time for the holidays, this eggnog-reminiscent cheesecake will be an instant classic at any holiday gathering.
Servings: 8–12 slices
- 3 tablespoons Maker’s Mark® Bourbon (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 cups finely ground cookies such as Biscoff® (graham crackers will work too)
- 5 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted
- 1-1/3 cup sugar
- Pinch nutmeg (adjust to taste)
- Pinch cloves (adjust to taste)
- Pinch cinnamon (adjust to taste)
- Pinch salt
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- For crust, stir together all ingredients and press onto bottom of a buttered 9.5-inch springform pan.
- Fill right away and chill at least 1 hour.
- For filling, preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until fluffy and add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla and sugar, beating on low speed until everything is mixed, scraping sides to mix everything.
- Put springform pan into a shallow baking dish to protect from leakage.
- Pour filling into crust and bake in the middle of the oven for 45 minutes, or until cake is set 3 inches from edge but the center is still slightly wobbly when the pan is gently shaken.
- Leave in pan for 1 to 3 hours and then cool completely in the fridge.