by Eben Freeman, Master Mixologist
This sweet refresher tastes like adult apple pie with a hint of rosemary and maple.
- 1 part Maker's Mark® Bourbon
- 1/4 part St. Elizabeth͊ Allspice Dram
- 3/4 part amaretto
- 1-1/2 parts rosemary apple cider
- Dash rosemary cider/maple syrup mix*
- Sprig of rosemary, for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a shaker over ice and shake vigorously. Serve over ice in a rocks glass and garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
*Rosemary cider vinegar/maple mix
Place 6 sprigs of fresh rosemary in 1 quart of apple cider and steep for 48 hours. Combine rosemary cider with an equal part of maple syrup.