Bourbon Cider Cocktail
by Anthony Caporale, Host, Art of The Drink and Mixology Consultant
The dry apple flavor in the cider pairs perfectly with the Maker's Mark® Bourbon and bitters. This easy-drinking cocktail goes with almost anything.
- 1 part Maker's Mark® Bourbon
- 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 dashes Angostura® Bitters
- 3 parts dry hard cider
- Maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Orange slice, for garnish
In a champagne glass, stir together the sugar and the bitters until the sugar dissolves. Add Maker's Mark® Bourbon. Top with cold cider. Garnish with a cherry and slice of orange.