Bourbon Butter Pecan Milkshake
Share this with someone very special on a hot afternoon. And no, you won't get cooties by using the same straw!
- 1-1/2 parts Maker's Mark® Bourbon
- 1-1/2 cups butter pecan ice cream, packed
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons toasted pecans
- 1/4 vanilla bean, scraped, seeds only, or 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Lyle's™ Golden Syrup or maple syrup
Place all ingredients in a blender. Puree on the highest speed until smooth and creamy. Pour into a large pint glass or two 8-ounce glasses. Serve immediately.