For the past 200 hundred years or so, our distillery has been located at 3350 Burks Spring Rd. in Loretto, Ky., but for some reason the street name pops up in many GPS systems as "Burkes Spring" Rd. So, if you're planning on finding us with the help of your trusty GPS, you might have to type in an extra e between the k and the s.
Also, if your GPS insists on trying to take you to our business office on Dutchmans Lane. in Louisville, Ky., or to the Maker's Mark® Bourbon Lounge on S. 4th Street, just ignore it and use the turn-by-turn directions to our distillery below!
From: Louisville, Ky.
To: Maker's Mark Distillery, 3350 Burks Spring Rd. in Loretto, Ky. 40037.
Driving time: Approximately 1 hour, 30 minutes.
- Take I-65 South from Louisville to exit #112, Clermont/Bernheim Forest exit. At ramp turn left onto Hwy. 245 South to Bardstown.
- Take Hwy. 245 to intersection of Hwy. 62, turning right and continue on Hwy. 62 east for approx. 2 miles. Hwy. 62 runs into Hwy. 150 where you will turn left and continue approx. 2 miles and drive past My Old Kentucky Home State Park.
- At intersection of Hwy. 150 and 49, turn right onto Hwy. 49 South and follow the brown historical landmark signs to Holy Cross, which will direct you to go left onto Hwy. 49.
- Follow Hwy. 49 where you will turn left onto Hwy. 52 East into Loretto.
- Continue on through Loretto.
- Turn left onto Burks Spring Road and historic Maker's Mark Distillery is straight ahead.