By Dale DeGroff, Master Mixologist
This classic sour drink is accented with an herbal touch of mint. This versatile cocktail pairs well with plenty of appetizers, especially spicy and fried foods.
- 2 parts Maker’s Mark® Bourbon
- 4 mint leaves
- 3/4 lemon
- 1 part simple syrup
- Mint sprig and lemon wheel for garnish
- Muddle all ingredients except Maker’s Mark® Bourbon in a bar glass.
- Add Maker’s Mark® Bourbon and shake with ice.
- Strain into an ice-filled rocks glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and a lemon wheel.