Here at Maker’s Mark, we love having folks stop by our distillery. For visitors from all over the country and beyond, seeing firsthand how we make our whisky is an unforgettable experience. To help you make the most of it, here are a few simple tips so you can plan ahead. The better you’re prepared, the more fun you’ll have. Tour spots are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis, and our tours are mostly outdoors - so be prepared for changing weather. Also, you’ll also be doing a good bit of walking and climbing some stairs. Wear comfortable shoes, and if you have special circumstances, please let us know upon arrival. Our regular distillery tour is about 1 hour long, and the wait time between tours may vary depending on the number of visitors. Typically, you’ll encounter fewer guests if you visit Sunday through Friday, and large groups are more easily accommodated when visiting Monday through Friday. For groups of 10 or more, please pre-purchase tickets online at tours.makersmark.com
- Welcome on the tour:
- Anyone (All ages are welcome, but you have to be 21 to join our sampling or dip your own bottle. Photo ID required.)
- Service animals
- Buses (Welcome Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. through 2 p.m. Please call 270-865-7220 to book bus tours.)
- Not so welcome on the tour:
- Open-container beverages
- Just a few more things to know:
- The tour is $9 per adult over 21.
- Hours are Monday - Saturday: 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Sundays: 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (March through December)
- All times are Eastern Time. (We’re closed Sundays in January and February.)
- Tours are closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- Tours may be delayed or cancelled due to inclement weather.
- The café is open and ready to serve you some delicious Southern fare! Don't forget to stop by on your next visit.