Pumpkin pie and bourbon are two flavors that just naturally go with the holidays. This recipe brings the two together in one dessert that’s sure to be gobbled up by holiday guests. Adding Maker’s® to the mix really punches up the baking spices and caramel notes. It also blends easily with sweet pumpkin and sugar in the condensed milk. While trace amounts of alcohol may exist after baking, at this temperature for this duration of time, it should be almost entirely cooked off. Three tablespoons amount to one full shot.
About 1 hour
4 hours 20 minutes – includes cooling
What to get
- 3 tbsp. Maker’s Mark®
- 1 pie crust recipe (store-bought is acceptable)
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1 14 oz. can sweet condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. cardamom
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- 1/4 tsp. cloves
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
What to do
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare your pie crust. Let set in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Pour mixture into prepared pie shell.
- Bake for 50–60 minutes, until the filling is smooth and no longer jiggling.
- Let sit for a minimum of 3 hours. Pie can be kept refrigerated for up to five days.